City of Hamilton
Office of the City Manager
The City Manager's Office is responsible for the overall administration of the City of Hamilton departments, developing corporate policy, corporate initiatives and providing advice to Council about City organization, communication and operating procedures.
The City Manager directs and manages the daily administration of the City of Hamilton and in this capacity ensures the delivery of high quality services in a timely, responsible and cost effective manner.
The following staff report directly to the City Manager:
- City Solicitor - Janice Atwood - Petkovski
- Executive Director, Human Resources & Organizational Development - Helen Hale-Tomasik
- Director, Audit Services - Ann Pekaruk
- Director, Corporate Initiatives - Lisa Zinkewich (Acting)
- City Clerk - Rose Caterini
City Manager: Chris Murray
Executive Assistant: Darlene Barber
Telephone: 905-546-CITY (2489)