|City of Hamilton
Hamilton Civic Museums - Corporate Rentals and Programs
BE INSPIRED… by the accomplishments of great Hamiltonians!
A unique atmosphere provides stimulation and sets a positive tone for a successful meeting or social event. Truly inspire your employees, clients and guests. Host your next function at a National Historic Site of Canada once called home by Hamilton's greatest leaders and entrepreneurs.
Whether for a meeting or social event, it is necessary to provide an atmosphere that feeds creative juices and motivates employees and clients alike. Historic sites, by their very nature, transmit an ambience that sets a positive tone for productive and engaging corporate functions.
Corporate Rentals and Venues
- All venues and programs are subject to availability.
- Rates are inclusive of all applicable taxes, and are subject to change without notice.
- Catering services are the responsibility of the client.
- Confirmation and payment policies differ from site to site – please inquire at time of booking
- All functions must be compliant with the Municipal Alcohol Policy
- *Please note that some museums are only partially wheelchair accessible. Call museum for more details.
For more information about our corporate rentals, please contact us.
Phone: 905-546-2424 ext. 7527