|City of Hamilton
Hamilton Civic Museums - Group Tours
Group Tour Policies
- Qualification for a group rate for day trip packages is a minimum of 15 people, unless otherwise specified. Qualification for the evening group rate at Dundurn Castle is a minimum of 30 people.
- All groups must book 72 hours in advance in order to receive the group rate.
- Numbers will be confirmed three days prior to arrival.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices are quoted in Canadian currency and include all applicable taxes and gratuities.
- Fair exchange is always given on U.S. currency.
- A credit card application must be received and accepted prior to having invoicing privileges.
Our group tour department will call three (3) days prior to arrival to confirm the guaranteed number of passengers.
Day Trip Packages:
Our group tour department will call three (3) days prior to arrival to confirm the guaranteed number of passengers and their entrée selections (if applicable).
If the numbers change after confirmation, we will charge for the number confirmed or the actual number arriving, whichever is greater.
One complimentary admission and meal (if dining on site) will be provided for every 20 paid persons. Applicable to group leader, professional escort/driver only.
Create Your Own WorkshopLook to Dundurn Castle for an unforgettable group event you create yourself! Three package options have been developed for you to create a workshop designed to suit the interests of your guests!
More about Create Your Own Workshop
Group Tour Packages