|City of Hamilton
Hamilton Civic Museums - Wedding Ceremonies, Receptions and Photography
The City of Hamilton owns and operates nationally-renowned cultural sites, providing distinctive settings for your wedding receptions and ceremonies. The revitalization of "outbuildings" at some of the city's finest historic sites has resulted in the creation of gathering places like no other.
Expansive green spaces, tended gardens and captivating landscapes present tranquil settings for outdoor wedding receptions, ceremonies and photography shoots. Presented in varying styles from the early 1800's to modern day, each venue exudes its own charm and appeal.
Wedding Rental Options
Indoor Wedding Ceremonies
Pre-registration and payment are required. Rental of chairs, runner and decorations not included.Photography permits are included with ceremony bookings
*Please note that some museums are only partially wheelchair accessible. Call museum for more details.
- All venues and programs are subject to availability.
- Rates are inclusive of all applicable taxes, and are subject to change without notice.
- Catering services are the responsibility of the client.
- Confirmation and payment policies differ from site to site – please inquire at time of booking
- All functions must be compliant with the Municipal Alcohol Policy