City of Hamilton
City Enrichment Fund
The City of Hamilton is pleased to introduce the City Enrichment Fund, formerly the Community Partnership Program (CPP). In September of 2014, City Council approved the implementation of the City Enrichment Fund for not-for-profit community organizations, following a comprehensive review of the Community Partnership Program and the various other funding sources that were supporting community based programs.
Why are we doing this? The program had not been reviewed in several years, and our community organizations were asking for a program that:
- Is more strategic and has more equitable community impact
- Is consistent with Best Practices
- Is a more flexible program that will address the changing needs of the community
- Has increased opportunities for new applicants to receive funding
- Includes a selection process that is open and transparent to all who want to understand how selections are made
Program areas supported
The new fund supports 5 broad program areas:
- Arts Program
- Communities, Culture & Heritage Program
- Community Services Program
- Sport and Active Lifestyles Program
- Agriculture & Environment Program (New) - to be implemented in 2016 intake cycle
The 2015 application intake cycle is now closed.
Please contact Rosanna Melatti to ensure your organization meets the eligibility requirements and that the correct application form is being completed.
We are excited to continue building relationships with our community organizations and provide support for the enriching programs that make Hamilton a great place to live. We look forward to fully implementing the City Enrichment Fund.
Administrative & City Enrichment Fund Coordinator:
Phone:905- 546-2424 ext. 4524
Release Date - October 20, 2014
Deadline Submission - December 1, 2014
Grants Sub-Committee Meeting - May 8, 2015
Grants Sub-Committee Report to Audit, Finance & Administration Committee - May 11, 2015
Audit, Finance & Administration Committee Report to Council - May 13, 2015