|City of Hamilton - Public Health Services
Online Prenatal Program
About the Program
The Gift of Motherhood is a web-based program with animated illustrations and videos. It is designed for you and your partner/support person to help you feel prepared to experience childbirth and your new parenting role together. The cost is $26.
The program includes:
- Access to the program for 120 days, beginning from the date of your first use.
- Additional tips for download as PDFs
- Option of attending 2 group session for hands on practice:
- Comfort measures during labour and birth
- E-mail access to a Public Health Nurse
High speed internet access is advised. Dial-up will work but will take longer to download. You will also need audio (sound card and speakers or earphones), Adobe Macromedia Flash Player and Acrobat Reader, both available as free downloads from www.adobe.com.
Email your questions to:
Last Updated: January 24, 2013