City of Hamilton offices are open Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm and are closed on all statutory holidays. These hours do not apply to facilities, programs and services that normally operate outside of core business hours. You can contact the City of Hamilton using the information below.
- For general inquiries to the City of Hamilton: askCITY@hamilton.ca
- For Public Health inquiries: email@example.com
- For technical problems using this website: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For individual City Departments, use the Alphabetical Department Contact List
- For residents in Campbellville, dial 905-634-2971
- For residents with a 519 area code, dial 519-647-2577
- The Bell Canada Relay Service is available to assist in placing a call from persons who us a TTY/teletypewriter. For TTY, type 711 for the operator and by telephone, dial 1-800-855-0511. The operator will also assist in placing VCO (Voice Carry Over) and HCO (Hearing Carry Over) calls. There is no charge for local calls.
- Translation is available in 149 languages. When calling callers can identify their language preference to be connected to the appropriate interpreter.
Hamilton City Hall
71 Main St. West (map)
- Date modified: