On Sunday, December 29, 2013 the following changes will be in effect:
- Route 2 - Barton (Weekdays) - Trips revised slightly for better schedule adherence.
- Route 5 - Delaware (All Services) - Schedule revised slightly to reflect routing changes.
- Route 6 - Aberdeen (Weekdays) - Current 5:40pm trip from downtown will now leave at 5:45pm for better GO train connections.
- Route 18 - Waterdown(Weekdays)-Schedule modified due to changes in Burlington
- Route 33 - Sanatorium (Weekdays) - Late evening schedule revised slightly for shift workers at Extendicare/St. Peter’s.
- Route 44 - Rymal (Weekdays)
- Schedule revised slightly to coincide with the start and finish times at the new Bishop Ryan High School.
- Route 52A - Dundas Local (Weekdays) - Minor schedule changes in the afternoon to improve connections with the 5 Delaware
In addition Routes 5 Delaware, 33 Sanatorium & 35 College will have routing changes.
For further details regarding all of the above changes and for other service information please call HSR Information at 905-527-4441 or visit our Bus News.