Foster care is the perfect opportunity for you and your family to learn and care for a pet without the obligation of a long-term commitment. Foster Volunteers provide temporary care for animals in their homes until they are ready to be adopted.
Animal Services will provide the initial food and litter. We also provide medical services to your foster pets. The expected time commitment will vary and depend on the pet in need of fostering.
Foster homes needed for animals such as:
- Orphaned Kittens
- Nursing or expecting mothers
- Recovering surgery patients
- Pets in need of behaviour modification
- Rabbits and other small animals
Foster Volunteer Requirements:
- Volunteer must be 18 years of age or older
- Volunteer must be able to transport your foster pet (at your expense) to the shelter.
- Volunteer must have time to care for foster animals
- All pets in the home must be spayed or neutered and have current vaccinations including rabies
- Volunteers must have a separate room to isolate the foster animal
To become a foster parent, please email email@example.com for more information.
- Date modified: