Claim your dog from the shelter
To claim your dog from the shelter, you must:
- Show government identification with current address
- Pay impound and boarding fees for each day your dog was in the shelter
- Have a leash or carrier to take your dog home
- Avoid touching other animals at the shelter to reduce the spread of disease
- Buy a dog licence if you don’t have one
|Standard Fee||Reduced Fee*|
|Unlicensed dog||Standard Fee||Reduced Fee*||Quarantined Fee|
|Daily boarding fee||$17||$11||$33|
* Reduced rates are for dog owners who are 65+ years of age or get a government disability pension. Proof is required to get the reduced rate.
We make every effort to keep your dog safe and healthy. We may have a veterinarian look at and/or treat your animal. You must pay veterinary costs.
|Pet transport by ambulance||$82|
- Date modified: