Was your home hit hard by the recent heavy rainfall on April 20, 2017, causing flooding to your basement?
Claim your dog from the shelter
To claim your dog from the shelter, you must:
- Show government identification with current address
- Pay impound and boarding fees for each day your dog was in the shelter
- Have a leash or carrier to take your dog home
- Avoid touching other animals at the shelter to reduce the spread of disease
- Buy a dog licence if you don’t have one
|Standard Fee||Reduced Fee*||Quarantined Fee|
|Unlicensed dog||Standard Fee||Reduced Fee*||Quarantined Fee|
|Daily boarding fee||$17||$11||$32|
* Reduced rates are for dog owners who are 65+ years of age or get a government disability pension. Proof is required to get the reduced rate.
We make every effort to keep your dog safe and healthy. We may have a veterinarian look at and/or treat your animal. You must pay veterinary costs.
|Pet transport by ambulance||$80|
- Date modified: