Join us at the Mum Show themed A Walk Down Memory Lane, celebrating 101 years of outstanding floral displays and chrysanthemum features!
2021 Event Details
October 22 to 31, 2021
Daily 10am to 6 pm
Gage Park Greenhouse
Note: As part of the Province of Ontario’s release of the “Plan to Safely Reopen Ontario and Manage COVID-19 for the Long Term”, effective October 25, 2021, capacity limits have been lifted in indoor meeting and event spaces where proof of vaccination is required. The Fall Garden & Mum Show meets this criteria and has released more tickets online to meet this capacity expansion. Masking and providing proof of vaccination and ID remains unchanged.
- Your reservation is valid during the time block you select. Your selected time indicates your 2 hour arrival window, plan the start of your visit anytime during that 2 hour window.
- Online reservations are encouraged to help manage capacity limits in accordance with Provincial gathering restrictions.
- Guests are required to wear facemasks or face coverings in compliance with the City of Hamilton bylaw.
- Public Health Guidelines will be in effect.
- Proof of Vaccination and Valid ID are required for entry.
- As a courtesy, please only book the timeslot you intend on visiting so that all guests looking to visit the Fall Garden & Mum Show have an opportunity to book.
The Chrysanthemum Show is an amazing floral display created by some of Hamilton’s finest horticulture staff. Chrysanthemums traditionally take stage in the autumn as the sumptuous palette of the season revolves around orange, brown, green, yellow and red, with a hint of pink and purple. People want to snuggle up indoors as daylight fades and Chrysanthemums are just perfect for those warm cozy moments. Chrysanthemums bring swaths of colour to the end of summer.
The Mum Show, as most people refer to the show, started in 1920 and has seen many changes over the years. A new theme each year has taken us through dramatic scenes of flowers, colours and displays with over 200 varieties of Chrysanthemums, and more than 100,000 blooms.
The Hamilton Fall Garden & Mum Show takes place indoors at the Gage Park greenhouse facility. Over 20,000 square feet of display space houses the show and plenty of free parking.
Directions & Parking
Gage Park Greenhouse
1000 Main St East, Hamilton, ON L8M 1N2
Follow Gage Avenue, south of Main Street East, to Lawrence Road and enter the park at the Roselawn Lawn Bowling Club.
Take the QEW to the Red Hill Valley Parkway. Take the King Street exit and continue through the King Street intersection on to Lawrence Road. Continue on Lawrence Road and enter Gage Park at the Roselawn Bowling Club.
Take the QEW to Hwy. 403 and exit at Main Street East. Continue east to Gage Avenue and then south (right) to Lawrence Road. Enter Gage Park at the Roselawn Bowling Club.
Take Hwy. 6 to Hwy. 403 and exit at Main Street East. Continue east to Gage Avenue and then south (right) to Lawrence Road. Enter Gage Park at the Roselawn Bowling Club.
Take Hwy. 403 eastbound and exit at Main Street East. Continue east to Gage Avenue and then south (right) to Lawrence Road. Enter Gage Park at the Roselawn Bowling Club.
- Date modified: