Not-for-profit, Charitable organizations and City-run event organizers may reserve the banner space over King Street in Dundas or on the City Hall façade facing Main St. West in Hamilton.
Hamilton City Hall
Reserve Banner Space
Applications can be completed online or by mail and must be submitted at least 60 days prior to installation date. Submissions must include draft banner design.
Apply By Mail
- Download and complete the Hamilton Banner Application (PDF, 112 KB) or the Dundas Banner Application (PDF, 115 KB)
- Submit the completed application, including a draft of your banner design
Attention:India Paul - Outreach Coordinator
Business Programs Section
Environmental Services Division
Public Works Department
71 Main Street West
Hamilton, Ontario, L8P 4Y5
Banner Installation Conditions
- Banner design must be incompliance with the City of Hamilton Commercial Advertising and Sponsorship Policy, June 2008.
- Banners will be displayed for a maximum of two weeks. One week can be reserved. Your banner may stay up a second week subject to requests from other organizations.
- Banners are installed and removed on Monday mornings.
- You must provide proof of $2,000,000 public liability insurance naming the City of Hamilton as an added insured.
- The design and construction of the banner must conform to the banner specifications (PDF, 117 KB). Banners that do not meet these specifications will not be installed.
- Banners for the Hamilton location must be delivered to City Hall, 71 Main Street West, Hamilton at least one week prior to the installation date. Banners must be picked up from City Hall immediately upon removal.
- Banners for the Dundas location must be delivered to the Dundas Municipal Service Centre, 60 Main Street West, Dundas, at least two weeks prior to the installation date. You will be notified by the City when the banner is available for pick-up.
If you have any questions about the banner program or application process, please email email@example.com
- Date modified: