Claremont update: Second down-bound lane opening Wednesday, full down-bound closure Tuesday evening
The City of Hamilton is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all guests of Tim Hortons Field. We want all spectators to enjoy the experience in a responsible fashion. When attending a game, spectators are required to refrain from the following behaviours:
- Behaviour that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature;
- Interference with the progress of the game, including throwing objects and/or unauthorized persons on the field of play;
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behaviour;
- Smoking on Stadium grounds;
- Foul and/or abusive language and/or obscene gestures;
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans, officials, opponents or other person;
- Failing to follow instructions of Stadium staff.
Event patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests. Stadium staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where event patrons, their guests and other fans can enjoy the event free from the above behaviour
Smoking is not permitted within Tim Hortons Field under City of Hamilton By-law #11-080.
Smoking includes cigarettes, pipe tobacco, cigars, cigarillos and waterpipe tobacco.
Failure to comply with City of Hamilton By-law #11-080 is grounds for receiving a ticket in the amount of $305 and/or ejection from the stadium without refund.
The City of Hamilton thanks all of our guests for abiding by these rules.
For the safety and security of all guests it is prohibited to bring the following items in to Tim Hortons Field. All individuals and belongings are subject to search. Any guest in possession of any of the following items will be asked to return the item(s) to their car, check the item(s) at a Guest Services Desk, or dispose of the item(s) in a garbage bin at security inspection.
Prohibited items include:
- Outside alcohol
- Illegal drugs and illicit substances
- Weapons of any kind (knives, box-cutters, firearms, etc. or items deemed hazardous by Security and/ or Police)
- Incendiary devices (fireworks, smoke bombs, etc.)
- Outside food and beverage
- Guests with medical issues that require special exemptions for outside food and beverage are asked to please contact the Tiger-Cats head office at 905-547-2287, 24 hours prior to event time to acquire permission. Levy Restaurants offers a wide variety of food and beverage options to suit many allergy restrictions. Guests may call in advance with specific dietary needs.
- Coolers, glass or metal bottles, cans, and thermoses
- Musical instruments, air horns, powered megaphones
- Obscene/ inappropriate signs
- Pets/ animals with the exception of service animals
- Projectiles (beach balls, footballs, balls, inflatable devices such as balloons, etc.)
- Poles/ sticks of any sort
- Clothing or material with profane language or obscene graphics
- Headwear or clothing that may impede the view of other guests
- Laser pointers
- Noisemakers (electronic or other)
- Seat cushions larger than 15” x 15”
- Baby strollers
- Strollers or wheelchairs can be stored at any Guest Services Desk, these items are not permitted in general seating areas. Collapsible strollers that can fit under your seat and clear of aisle ways are permitted in the stands.
- Bicycles, scooters, rollerblades, and skateboards - bicycles can be stored in the bicycle storage area at Tim Hortons Field.
The Director of Security or his designate reserve the right to prohibit any additional items deemed dangerous or inappropriate. These items are subject to change at any time.
- Date modified: