- Tim Hortons Field features the largest average individual stadium seats of any outdoor facility in Canada. Every seat in the stadium is an individual seat.
- Seat sizes range from a minimum of 21 inches to a maximum of 24 inches depending on seating sections.
- Leg room between rows is the widest in Canada for comparable facilities to ensure comfortable, easy passage through and across seating rows.
- The capacity for the Tiger-Cats games is approximately 24,000 with 80% of the fixed stadium seats located between the goal lines.
- Tim Hortons Field’s capacity can be expandable for major sporting events and concerts.
Download the Tim hortons Field seating chart (PDF, 909 KB)
Tim Hortons Field has the best sightlines for football of any facility in Canada. A capacity reduction and tremendous sight lines will fuel energy and emotion to create a powerful yet intimate live atmosphere.
Tim Hortons Field features a high-definition, state-of-the-art new video board that is approximately 20% larger than the video board at Ivor Wynne Stadium to enhance the fans’ in-bowl experience.
High definition screens
There are several hundred high definition television monitors installed throughout Tim Hortons Field to augment the viewing experience when outside the seating bowl, this includes the concourses, washrooms and customized hospitality areas.
Tim Hortons Field features a new sound system that delivers crisp, clear audio to all sections and areas throughout the building.
- Date modified: