Learn more about how our community’s collective effort can prevent and contain the spread of the virus...
The City of Hamilton’s 2010 Tax Supported Capital Budget totalling $288,063,000 was approved by Council December 9, 2009. The 2010 Capital Budget incorporates investments in many strategic capital projects and enhancements to the City’s infrastructure, some of which are highlighted below.
- Recreation Facilities $64.2 million
- Roads $70.1 million
- Emergency Services Training Complex $27 million
- Emergency Services Trunk Radio System $12.1 million
- Park Development $9.5 million
- Corporate Facilities $22 million
- Transit Services $14.9 million
- Rapid Transit Studies $4.9 million
- Pan Am Stadium $5.6 million
2010 Capital Budget Report (PDF, 319 KB)
Committee of the Whole Presentation Dec. 8, 2009 (PDF, 213 KB)
10 Year Capital Forecast By Ward (PDF, 294 KB)
Approved 2010 Capital Budget & Financing Plan (PDF, 40 KB)
- Date modified: