Update: Two down-bound lanes open for Claremont Access. Sherman Access is reduced to one lane.
The City of Hamilton’s 2012 Tax Supported Capital Budget totalling $226,667,000 was approved by Council December 14, 2011. The 2012 Capital Budget incorporates investments in many strategic capital projects and enhancements to the City’s infrastructure, some of which are highlighted below.
- $74.9 million for roads
- $44.1 million for Pan Am Games / Ivor Wynne Stadium
- $23.5 million for vehicle replacements
- $17.5 million for Transit
- $11.2 million for Corporate and Recreation Facilities
- $10.0 million in funding for the McMaster Health Campus
- $4.1 million for Downtown and Waterfront initiatives
- $2.5 million CityHousing Hamilton rehabilitation projects
The following provide links to the 2012 Capital Budget reports:
- Date modified: