Development Site at 288-294 Fruitland Road, Stoney Creek
Prime Development Site in Lower Stoney Creek
THIS LISTING IS ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
A prime development site in lower Stoney Creek, minutes to QEW Niagara and Toronto. The site backs onto green space and fronts on Fruitland Road with full services available (except storm sewers). Steps to public transit.
- Address: 288-294 Fruitland Rd, Stoney Creek
- Lot Size: Approx. 198 ft (60m) x 321 ft (98m) - 1.46 acres or 5,900 sq M (Developable area subject to buyers own due diligence)
- Land Use Planning:
- Fruitland-Winona Secondary Plan, designated as Low Density Residential 3
- Permits Singles, Semis, Duplex, Triplex, all types of townhouses.
- Portion of site regulated by Hamilton Conservation Authority
- Official Plan: Urban Hamilton Official Plan designation of Neighbourhoods
- Zoning By-law: Currently zoned RR – Rural Residential under Stoney Creek Zoning By-Law 3692-92, but the property is within urban area known as SCUBE (Stoney Creek Urban Boundary Expansion).
- List price: $1,495,000
Submit an Offer
All offer submissions require a 10% deposit by certified cheque.
Offers to be submitted to: City Hall, 71 Main Street West, 7th floor