Update: Two down-bound lanes now open for Claremont Access, Sherman Access to be reduced to one lane starting April 1
Awards will be determined by the selection panel depending on the number and diversity of the submissions. Evaluation will be based on the following criteria:
- Excellence in overall design, program, contributions, or coverage
- Appropriateness of contribution to active transportation
- Contribution to sustainability
Winners from the previous year and representatives from various City of Hamilton Transportation committees will make up the selection committee each year, with the exception of the inaugural year.
- Delegates, Award Winners from previous year (up to 5 persons)
- Delegate, Hamilton Cycling Advisory Committee
- Delegate, Hamilton Pedestrian Mobility Advisory Committee
- Delegate, Hamilton Transportation Management Association
- Delegate, Hamilton Chamber of Commerce
- Peter Topalovic, Project Manager, Public Works Department, City of Hamilton
If applicable, selection panel members must declare a conflict-of-interest and abstain from voting on awards in individual categories where the conflict exists.
- Date modified: