Learn more about the provincial framework and how our community’s collective effort can prevent and contain the spread of the virus...
The preliminary proposal was built via a small number of City staff, with partners participating in-kind. Funding from the grant would be used to create a small, dedicated team with the necessary business, technical and engagement expertise to build a final proposal that is in a ready-to-execute position once approved.
Roles will include:
- Digital Design and User Experience lead with funding for resident engagement workshops, co-design sessions and advertising to maximize community participation.
- Project Manager (to write the project charters/plans)
- Project Coordinator (to work with the PM on the overarching schedule)
- Technical Consultant (conceptual architecture development and POC)
- Business Analyst (provide input into the proposal)
- Stakeholder Engagement Lead
- Contracts manager (to write up partner MoUs)
Deliverables are expected to include:
- Development of a cross-partner asset map/inventory of existing products, services, and organizations that can contribute to enable technical design.
- A multi-stage draft implementation plan.
- A community engagement and marketing plan to enable an on-going two-way dialogue with the greater community and stakeholder throughout the proposal, including delivering multiple co-design workshops.
- A draft model for the multi-partner governance, with agreement on roles and responsibilities.
- An on-going engagement model to support the program.
- Baseline procurement documents so the program is in a near ready position.
- Preliminary proposal for digital hubs and physical locations in the community.
- Working with private partners to increase the reach of the resources and initiate pilots.
Our partners have continued to express in-kind support in the next phase, which we believe can be supplemented with private sector in-kind support.
- Date modified: