- Housing options guide for older adults in Hamilton (PDF, 2 MB)
- Information on home adaptations in rental buildings for Residents (PDF, 770 KB) and Property Managers (PDF, 595 KB)
- Applying for Long Term Care
- Social Housing
- Seniors (65+) Tax Rebate Program
- Utilities Arrears Program
- Ontario Renovates Program for Homeowners
- Hamilton Police Service - Non-emergency 905-546-4925
- Hamilton Police Services Seniors’ Support Office
- Hamilton Fire Services Alarmed & Ready Smoke Alarm Program
- Elder Abuse Ontario - Seniors Safety Line 1-866-299-1011
Listing of events
Sackville Minor League
All grandparents and children ages 6-12 can actively participate in an intergenerational drop-in program.
Did you find this information useful?
Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for more resources?
View a full list of community resources at seniorshamilton.ca.
- Date modified: