View the full guide of Community Resources for Older Adults at www.seniorshamilton.ca
- Housing options guide for older adults in Hamilton (PDF, 2 MB)
- Guide to finding housing in Hamilton for people with disabilities (PDF, 577 KB)
- Information on home adaptations in rental buildings for Residents (PDF, 770 KB) and Property Managers (PDF, 595 KB)
- Applying for Long Term Care
- Social Housing
- Seniors (65+) Tax Rebate Program
- Utilities Arrears Program
- Ontario Renovates Program for Homeowners
- Hamilton Police Service - Non-emergency 905-546-4925
- Hamilton Police Services Seniors’ Support Office
- Hamilton Fire Services Alarmed & Ready Smoke Alarm Program
- Elder Abuse Ontario - Seniors Safety Line 1-866-299-1011
Listing of events
Volunteer Fair for Seniors - Looking for Vendors
Save the Date! We are currently looking for vendors for our Volunteer Fair.
Older Adult Inclusion and Isolation Workshop
Join us for a free workshop to understand older adult needs and how recreation can assist in preventing and reducing senior isolation in Hamilton.
Where to go for help Workshop for Senior Volunteers & Professionals
Join us for a workshop that will help you be prepared to help older adults connect to their communities & services available.
Did you find this information useful?
Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date modified: