View the full guide of Community Resources for Older Adults at www.seniorshamilton.ca
- Housing options guide for older adults in Hamilton (PDF, 2 MB)
- Guide to finding housing in Hamilton for people with disabilities (PDF, 577 KB)
- Information on home adaptations in rental buildings for Residents (PDF, 770 KB) and Property Managers (PDF, 595 KB)
- Applying for Long Term Care
- Social Housing
- Seniors (65+) Tax Rebate Program
- Utilities Arrears Program
- Ontario Renovates Program for Homeowners
- Hamilton Police Service - Non-emergency 905-546-4925
- Hamilton Police Services Seniors’ Support Office
- Hamilton Fire Services Alarmed & Ready Smoke Alarm Program
- Elder Abuse Ontario - Seniors Safety Line 1-866-299-1011
Listing of events
Home Sharing with Tara McEwen
Learn about a new way of living that can help seniors earn added income, gain companionship and provide different options for housing.
You are invited to join us in celebrating seniors and older adults in Hamilton and to kick-off Seniors Month!
Did you find this information useful?
Send comments to [email protected]
- Date modified: