For up to date covid information please visit www.hamilton.ca/coronavirus.
View the full guide of Community Resources for Older Adults at www.seniorshamilton.ca
The primary source of information to connect residents of Ontario to critical social, government, and health services, including food security, mental health support, housing, and home care. 211 is a non-profit agency that delivers free and confidential services in a variety of ways, including phone 2-1-1, live chat, on the web www.211ontario.ca, and text. Access to 211 resources can be obtained 24 hours a day, seven days a week, in over 150 languages.
- Housing options guide for older adults in Hamilton (PDF, 2 MB)
- Guide to finding housing in Hamilton for people with disabilities (PDF, 577 KB)
- Information on home adaptations in rental buildings for Residents (PDF, 770 KB) and Property Managers (PDF, 595 KB)
- Long Term Care and Home Care
- Applying for Long Term Care
- Social Housing
- Seniors (65+) Tax Rebate Program
- Utilities Arrears Program
- Ontario Renovates Program for Homeowners
Listing of Events & Workshops
Seniors Kickoff - Date/Time TBD
2021 Seniors Kick-off Event to take place during Seniors Month in June. The virtual event date and details are coming soon!”
Did you find this information useful?
Send comments to [email protected]
- Date modified: