Learn more about the provincial framework and how our community’s collective effort can prevent and contain the spread of the virus...
The City of Hamilton initiated a Municipal Class Environmental Assessment (EA) study to:
- re-evaluate the findings of the 2004 Carlisle Water Supply System Master Plan and subsequent studies
- define a strategy for the provision of municipal water in order to meet the long-term needs of the Community of Carlisle.
Study status: Active (on hold)
Classification: Schedule B
Media releases and notices
Study documents and project reports
- Project File Report - 2004 (PDF, 19.9 MB)
- Carlisle Water Supply Evaluation - 2004 Addendum (PDF, 6.1 MB)
- Carlisle Water Conservation Program - 2005 (PDF, 10.1 MB)
- Carlisle Water Supply Master Plan Class EA - 2006 Addendum (PDF, 6.1 MB)
Community Liaison Committee
As part of this study, a Community Liaison Committee or CLC was established in 2013 to better facilitate community sourced public input. A new perspective was gained through the work done by the CLC and it was determined through the course of this study to place this EA and the associated CLC on hold for a minimum two year period. This will allow the City to work with the community to complete a Water Conservation and Monitoring Program.
- Inquiry Response Log as of September 18, 2014 (PDF, 1.9 MB)
Phone: 905-546-2424 ext. 2087
Email: [email protected]
- Date modified: