The City of Hamilton initiated the Municipal Class Environmental Assessment (Class EA process) for Dickenson Road between Upper James Street and Glancaster Road, within the Airport Employment Growth District subject to the approved Secondary Plan area.
The corridor has been identified for improvements to address long-term transportation requirements and to provide a transportation network consistent with the Airport Employment Growth District Secondary Plan. The Class EA will consider options to address multi-modal traffic needs associated with planned development, including additional infrastructure to support increased transit, active transportation and municipal servicing requirements (watermain, sanitary sewer and drainage improvements) along the corridor.
Location: Dickenson Road (Upper James Street to Glancaster Road) is located within the Airport Employment Growth District Secondary Plan Area.
Study status: Active
Classification: Schedule C (Phases 3 and 4)
Notices and media releases
- Airport Employment Growth District:
- Airport Employment Growth District Secondary Plan
- Transportation Master Plan and Implementation Update
- Water & Wastewater Servicing Master Plan and Update
- Subwatershed Study & Stormwater Master Plan and Implementation Document
- City-Wide Transportation Master Plan
Phone: 905-546-2424 ext. 6412
Email: [email protected]
- Date modified: