The City of Hamilton has initiated a Municipal Class Environmental Assessment process to facilitate bridge rehabilitation works on the King Street West (Dundas) Bridge #248.
The EA documentation will:
- include the problem/opportunity statement
- generate and assess alternative planning solutions, such as repairing or replacing the bridge
- document the natural, historical, technical, socio-economic and cultural environments in the area
- identify the preferred alternative based on input through the study consultation activities
Location: The King Street West Bridge is located on King Street West in Dundas between Bond Street and Woodleys Lane.
Study status: Active
Classification: Schedule B (additional works, if needed will be determined as part of the study process)
Media releases and notices
- Notice of study commencement & PIC #1 (PDF, 269 KB)
Phone: 905-546-2424 ext. 4101
- Date modified: