The City of Hamilton initiated the Municipal Class Environmental Assessment process for remediation works related to a storm outfall.
The purpose of the study is to determine the preferred alternative to protect homes in the community from erosion and valley slope failure as a result of deteriorated erosion control structures.
Study status: Active
Classification: Schedule B
Media releases and notices
- Notice of Study Completion (PDF, 278 KB)
- Notice of Commencement & Public Information Centre #1 (PDF, 141 KB)
Public Information Centre 1
Held June 30, 2016
Provided an opportunity to review and discuss issues related to the study.
Public Information Centre 1 – Display Boards (PDF, 18.2 MB)
Study documents & project file reports
- Mathers Drive Stream & Valley Wall Erosion Project File Report (PDF, 4 MB)
- Appendix A: Notice of Commencement & Stakeholder Consultation Record (PDF, 1 MB)
- Appendix B: HEC-RAS Results (PDF, 313 KB)
- Appendix C: Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry Species at Risk Assessment (PDF, 313 KB)
- Appendix D: Detailed Tree Inventory (PDF, 130 KB)
- Appendix E: Archaeological Study (PDF, 2 MB)
- Appendix F: Information Provided at the PIC (PDF, 5 MB)
- Appendix G: Conceptual Design Drawings (PDF, 4 MB)
Phone: 905-546-2424 ext. 6471
Email: [email protected]
- Date modified: