Learn more about the provincial framework and how our community’s collective effort can prevent and contain the spread of the virus...
The City of Hamilton initiated the Municipal Class Environmental Assessment process for remediation works related to a storm outfall.
The purpose of the study is to determine the preferred alternative to protect homes in the community from erosion and valley slope failure as a result of deteriorated erosion control structures.
Study status: Active
Classification: Schedule B
Media releases and notices
- Notice of Study Completion (PDF, 278 KB)
- Notice of Commencement & Public Information Centre #1 (PDF, 141 KB)
Public Information Centre 1
Held June 30, 2016
Provided an opportunity to review and discuss issues related to the study.
Public Information Centre 1 – Display Boards (PDF, 18.2 MB)
Study documents & project file reports
- Mathers Drive Stream & Valley Wall Erosion Project File Report (PDF, 4 MB)
- Appendix A: Notice of Commencement & Stakeholder Consultation Record (PDF, 1 MB)
- Appendix B: HEC-RAS Results (PDF, 313 KB)
- Appendix C: Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry Species at Risk Assessment (PDF, 313 KB)
- Appendix D: Detailed Tree Inventory (PDF, 130 KB)
- Appendix E: Archaeological Study (PDF, 2 MB)
- Appendix F: Information Provided at the PIC (PDF, 5 MB)
- Appendix G: Conceptual Design Drawings (PDF, 4 MB)
Phone: 905-546-2424 ext. 6471
Email: [email protected]
- Date modified: