Learn more about the provincial framework and how our community’s collective effort can prevent and contain the spread of the virus...
The City initiated the Municipal Class Environmental Assessment or Class EA process for improvements to Parkside Drive.
The study identified and assessed a wide range of options for transportation corridor improvements to satisfy future travel demands on Parkside Drive, from Highway 6 to 500 m east of Churchill Avenue.
Study status: Completed. Currently in the design and construction phrase.
Classification: Schedule C (Phases 3 and 4)
Study documents and project reports
Environmental Study Report (PDF, 2.4 MB)
- Appendix A - Public and Agency Consultation (PDF, 29 MB)
- Appendix B - Natural Environment Report (PDF, 8.7 MB)
- Appendix C - SWM/Drainage Report (PDF, 8.2 MB)
- Appendix D - Geotechnical Investigation Report (PDF, 3.5 MB)
- Appendix E - Stage 1 Archaeological Assessment (PDF, 4.6 MB)
- Appendix F - Cultural Heritage Assessment (PDF, 6.8 MB)
- Appendix G - Transportation Assessment (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- Appendix H - Design Criteria Sheet (PDF, 103 KB)
- Appendix I - Preferred Design (PDF, 6 MB)
- Appendix J - Cost Estimate (PDF, 105 KB)
Phone: 905-546-2424 ext. 1428
Email: [email protected]
- Date modified: