Notice of Public Information Centre #2
October 21, 2020
The City of Hamilton has initiated a transportation management study for the Waterdown area.
The purpose of the study is to:
- address existing issues
- identify and plan for future transportation needs that support the future developments planned
This study is being completed following the requirements of Phase 1 and 2 of the Municipal Class EA process. The study will consider and review options for the transportation network, to accommodate multiple modes of travel.
This study is being carried out in collaboration with the Waterdown Community Node Secondary Plan study.
Notices and media releases
- Notice of Public Information Centre No. 2 (PDF, 108 KB)
- Notice of Study Commencement & Public Information Centre No. 1 (PDF, 329 KB)
- Notice of Study Commencement & Public Information Centre No. 1 (PDF, 685 KB) - Cancelled due to inclement weather (February)
Summary of issues
- Transportation Issues Summary (PDF, 33 KB)
February 2019 to November 2019
Public feedback report (PDF, 491 KB)
Public Information Centre No. 1
Held October 10, 2019
Present the proposed transportation solutions and received your input on the solutions developed to date. Presentation (PDF, 2 MB)
Potential solutions: Network Improvements Map (PDF, 2 MB) | Active Transportation Map (PDF, 2 MB) | Neighbourhood Traffic Infiltration Map (PDF, 20 MB) | Speeding Map (PDF, 23 MB)
Comment sheets: Active Transportation (PDF, 198 KB) | Local Road/Neighbourhood Road Improvement (PDF, 515 KB) | Road Network (PDF, 285 KB)
Public Information Centre No. 1 originally scheduled for February 12, 2019 was cancelled due to inclement weather.
Frequently asked questions
We want to hear from you about issues and opportunities for transportation improvements. Send your comments/suggestions to [email protected].
For more information contact:
Mohan Philip, M. Eng., P. Eng.
Phone: 905-546-2424 ext. 3438
Email: [email protected]
- Date modified: