Planning and Urban Design Studies are initiated to address various themes relating to social, economic and cultural aspects of the community. These studies may include site-specific or area specific planning and design opportunities. They provide short and long term visions and strategies for applying change within a site or a community.
Planning and Urban Design studies are Council adopted. They are typically used by planners, architects, land owners, city staff and members of the public.
- Barton Street-Kenilworth Avenue Commercial Corridor Study
- Barton-Tiffany Urban Design Study
- Bayfront Industrial Area Strategy
- Dundas Community Node Study
- Former Hamilton Psychiatric Hospital Residual Lands Development Opportunity Study
- James Street North Mobility Hub Study
- Mountain Brow Vista Study and Management Plan
- Piers 7 and 8 Urban Design Study
- Waterdown Planning Projects
- Date modified: