About the committee
- Review and advise Hamilton City Council on Capital Projects.
- Review reports on the status of capital works-in-progress projects.
- Ensure that projects adhere to Council approved policy for appropriation transfers.
- Ensure that projects adhere to Council approved policy for closing projects.
- Review the allocation of funds (also known as Block/Discretionary Funds) to Capital Priorities.
Committee type: Sub-Committee
Reports to: General Issues Committee
Angela McRae, Legislative Coordinator
Phone: 905-546-2424 ext. 5987
- Councillor Maria Pearson
- Councillor Nrinder Nann
- Councillor John-Paul Danko
- Councillor Maureen Wilson
Terms of Reference
Election of Chair and Vice Chair
The Capital Projects Work in Progress Sub-Committee will select a Chair and Vice Chair at the beginning of a term of Hamilton City Council.
Four members of Hamilton City Council to serve for a term of Hamilton City Council.
Senior Management Team or their designates
City Clerk’s Legislative support
The Capital Projects Work-in-Progress Sub-Committee will report to the General Issues Committee. Meetings: The Capital Projects Work-in-Progress Sub-Committee will meet at the call of the Chair.
- Date modified: