Learn more about the provincial framework and how our community’s collective effort can prevent and contain the spread of the virus...
Request for certificates should be sent to the Mayor’s Office at least two weeks prior to the date required.
Please provide the following information:
- the name of the requester and contact information
- the full name(s) and address of the recipient(s)
- the address where the certificate is to be mailed or if you would like to pick it up in person
- the occasion being celebrated and the date of the birthday or anniversary
- the date when the certificate is required
You can make your request using the following methods:
- Email: [email protected] (include "Congratulatory Certificate" in the subject line)
- Fax: 905-546-2340
- Mail: Office of the Mayor, 71 Main Street West, 2nd floor, Hamilton, ON L8P 4Y5
- Date modified: