Update: Two down-bound lanes open for Claremont Access. Sherman Access is reduced to one lane.
The Mayor attends many events, openings, celebrations, and ceremonies throughout the City of Hamilton.
If you would like to invite the Mayor to an event you must first submit a formal request in writing to the Office of the Mayor.
Requests must be made at least two months in advance. Please include the following information:
- date, time and location of the event
- description of the nature of the event
- the role the Mayor will play at this event (ie. speaker)
- name of the requester and contact information
Send your request using one of the following methods:
- Email: email@example.com (include "Invitation" in the subject line)
- Fax: 905-546-2340
- Mail: Office of the Mayor, 71 Main Street West, 2nd floor, Hamilton, Ontario L8P 4Y5
Once the request is reviewed, you will receive confirmation if the Mayor is able to attend or not.
- Date modified: