The Landscape Design Guidelines for Stormwater Facilities (PDF, 10 MB) are for:
- landscape architects
These guidelines complement the Stormwater Master Plan and the Criteria and Guidelines for Stormwater Management Infrastructure Design.
The purpose of this document is to:
- Optimize the benefit of stormwater management facilities to the community in terms of:
- Environmental sustainability
- Aesthetic quality
- Integration with community design
- Public safety
- Functional performance
- Emphasize planning and design of stormwater management systems early in the planning process to ensure environmental, social and practical objectives are maximized
- Set out specific guidelines for grading, planting and other elements that comprise the landscape of a specific stormwater management facility.
- Date modified: