Freedom of Information

Folders on a computer screen

Service at a Glance

How do I access records in the custody and control of the City?
  • Call 905-546-2489 to see if you need to complete a formal request.
  • Complete the Access or Correction Request Application
  • Submit by mail or in person to the Manager, Records and Freedom of Information. A $5 application fee applies.