Learn more about the provincial framework and how our community’s collective effort can prevent and contain the spread of the virus...
May 4 2017
HAMILTON, ON - May 4, 2017 - Effective June 13, 2017 Stoney Creek Recreation Centre will be closed for renovations, reopening in the fall 2017.
The Stoney Creek Recreation Centre renovations will include:
- Routine maintenance and warranty work on the HVAC heating and cooling control system; and
- Repainting of the ceiling in the pool area.
Patrons are encouraged to make use of neighbouring recreation centres for swim and recreational activities during the closure:
- Green Acres Outdoor Pool - 50 Randall Avenue, Stoney Creek
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier Recreation Centre - 60 Albright Road, Hamilton
- HG Brewster Pool - 200 Dewitt Road, Stoney Creek
- Sir Winston Churchill Recreation Centre - 1715 Main St. E., Hamilton
- Valley Park Recreation Centre - 970 Paramount Drive, Stoney Creek
For a full listing of facilities and programming visit www.hamilton.ca/recreation