Learn more about the provincial framework and how our community’s collective effort can prevent and contain the spread of the virus...
This service is responsible for receiving and issuing building permits. This service also ensures compliance with the Ontario Building Code, regulations and other applicable law, and the protection of public health and safety. This involves:
- Administration, review, and issuance of building permits for construction of residential, industrial, commercial, and institutional buildings, and other structures and systems.
- Pre-consultation and preliminary review for Ontario Building Code compliance.
- Peer review and approval of Alternative Solutions and Limiting Distance Agreements.
- Review and issuance of Demolition Control and Pool Enclosure Permits.
- Zoning by-law compliance review for planning, building permit and public request applications.
- Property search and review for Zoning Verification Certificate applications.
- Date modified: