Our commitment to performance excellence
The City of Hamilton is committed to performance excellence.
- Make it easy for residents and businesses to access services in a modern way
- Utilize data to understand what’s happening in the City
- Improve value for money in service delivery
- Use information to drive decisions
- Communicate the City’s performance using facts
Key areas of focus
- Continuous Improvement
- Performance Measurement
- Open Data
- Citizen Feedback
All of this is based on current work to re-establish a planning process on services, recognizing that the City has been conducting continuous improvement and performance measurement work in a number of areas. This exercise set a consistent corporate framework for measurement and reporting going forward.
The common feature of all of this work is that it all contains elements of public facing information sharing to illustrate results in a transparent manner.
Our commitment to illustrating results
- Trust and Confidence report launched in January 2018 with two additional updates to selected content in Q2 and Q3 2018.
- The December 2017 launch of Hamilton’s Citizen Dashboard and regular quarterly updates to the pages.
- Open Data program - new datasets are continually being added. As of June 2018, there were 112 datasets.
- Our Citizen Survey - results released in July 2018.
- Date modified: