Learn more about the provincial framework and how our community’s collective effort can prevent and contain the spread of the virus...
A service provided to development applicants, landowners and the public. This service includes the development review process, including reviewing engineering components of development applications, facilitating approvals, preparing and managing agreements when required, issuance of permits, inspections, and acceptance of municipal infrastructure. Also includes the Committee of Adjustment and Heritage Permits. Review, assessment and assistance in drainage disputes is also provided.
This service includes the following:
- Development review including Official Plan amendments, Zoning By-law Amendments, Plans of Subdivision, Plans of Condominium, Site Plans, Sign Variances, Part Lot Control and formal consultations.
- Committee of Adjustment including Consent and Minor Variance Applications.
- Preparation of Streetscape Master Plans and other urban design initiatives.
- Heritage Permits and designation of Heritage resources.
- Preparation of forestry strategies.
- Review and provision of engineering comments on draft plans, Ontario Planning Act and Zoning By-law Amendments.
- Review various site plan applications; provide engineering comments, and clear related conditions.
- Issue Water and Sewer Permits.
- Subdivision Engineering review and approval.
- Prepare External Works Agreement and Consent Agreements.
- Review and process Road Cut permits.
- Prepare subdivision agreements.
- Grading plan review and approval.
- Commenting on Site Alteration Plans.
- Comment on Niagara Escarpment Commission applications.
- Date modified: