This service includes the development of strategies for servicing, drainage and transportation facilities through Master Planning and Class Environmental Assessment studies. The service also administers street name and municipal numbers changes for the public and provides public notices to the residents regarding draft plans of subdivisions and condominiums. This service includes:
- Clearing conditions for the registration of draft plan of subdivisions and condominiums.
- Legislative/Ministerial approvals for all plans of subdivisions and condominiums.
- Infrastructure planning and environmental assessments for all growth related developments.
- Shovel-ready growth initiatives for employment lands.
- Airport Lease Management/Liaison - Monitoring of performance targets and lease compliance by the City Airport Operator and provide reports regularly to Hamilton City Council.
- Date modified: