The expectations of a modern municipal government’s services and access to information have evolved significantly in the digital era. Citizens continue to expect that information and services be available quickly and easily electronically. Technology can also enhance management’s availability to monitor service performance, find efficiency, and evolve.
This service includes:
- Smart City - A Smart City is a municipality that uses information and communication technologies to increase operational efficiency, share information with the public and improve both the quality of government services and citizen welfare.
- Digital Strategy - Establishment of a digital strategy that supports corporate and community objectives. Residents, businesses and the community have enhanced access to City of Hamilton information/data and services supported by mature digital public-private partnerships.
- Digital Transformation (Smart City Roadmap) - Use of a broad range of technology that enables new methods of engagement and service delivery to facilitate quality of life for its citizens and increasing the operational efficiency of the City.
- Open Data Program - Making meaningful and high quality municipal data available to the public for reuse with an open license. Deliver a sustainable Open Data program through the development of policies and growth backed by business processes.
- Digital Service Channels (Mobile App, Web) - Modernizing government’s approach to e-service delivery by enabling our citizens in a format that works for them. To become part of citizen’s daily routine and go-to channels for critical communications.
- Date modified: