Register your Property for Filming

You can register your property with the Ontario Media Development Corporation if you would like your property used for filming.

We cannot help you decide to use your house for filming or recommend how much to charge the production company. This is between you and the production company.

We can confirm the legitimacy of:

  • a production
  • a production company
  • the location manager
  • assistants
  • scouts