In-person Public Information Centre - July 5, 2022
In early summer 2023, the City will begin construction along Mountain Brow Blvd/Concession St between Oakcrest Drive and Upper Gage Avenue until late fall, 2023.
During this time, these works are proposed on Mountain Brow Blvd/Concession St:
- Active Transportation Improvements and multi-use path reconstruction
- Watermain Construction
- Conversion of Billy Foley Parkette parking lot into a layby parking area
- Installation of black ornamental fencing and street furniture
Access during project
East of Upper Ottawa:
- Lane restrictions will be in place on Mountain Brow Blvd between Upper Ottawa St and Oakcrest Drive but traffic and local access will be maintained. Motorists should expect delays.
West of Upper Ottawa:
- Mountain Brow/Concession will be fully closed between Upper Ottawa and Upper Gage Ave but local access will be maintained. The multi-use path will be closed during this time.
Further dates and details to come as the project draws closer.
Virtual Public Information Centre #1
Held January 31, 2022
PIC presentation (PDF, 3 MB)
Project Manager, Public Works
City of Hamilton
Email: [email protected]
- Date modified: