Due to the recent COVID-19 outbreak, no physical Rain Barrel Sale event will be held. Rain barrels will only be available online.
Online Orders Only
Visit www.enviroworld.ca/hamilton to order your rain barrel for $45 plus a $15 delivery fee per location. Credit & Paypal payments accepted. Sale ends May 9, 2020 and all rain barrel deliveries will take place between May 11 to May 25, 2020.
Rain barrel details
Rain barrels measure 34”x 24” and include:
- Leaf and mosquito filter basket
- Overflow adapter and hose that allows multiple barrels to be connected
- Spigot assembly
Provide us with your feedback. Take this quick survey
Downspout disconnection and rain barrel installation
- Ensure the ground beneath the rain barrel is firm and level. You may want to consider using a patio stone as a base. Raising the rain barrel off the ground also improves water flow out of the barrel through the hose.
- Cut the downspout 4 to 6 inches above the top of the barrel using a hacksaw and tin snips. Keep the remaining portion of the downspout so it can be reconnected when the rain barrel is winterized.
- Install a short, flexible pipe or a downspout elbow onto the cut downspout to direct water into the opening at the top of the barrel.
- Run the overflow hose into a nearby garden and away from your foundation.
- Date modified: