The Summer Youth Pass, loaded on a PRESTO card is valid from July 1 to August 31, 2017 on regular service trips on all HSR routes.
Using the Youth Pass
- 19 years of age and under elementary/secondary students (as of September 1st of a given school year)
- Secondary students must show a valid student photo ID card (expiry September 2017) along with tapping the Summer Youth Pass when boarding any bus.
- Mature looking elementary students should be encouraged to obtain a valid student photo ID card, otherwise elementary students are not expected to have school photo ID.
- $83.60 for the summer period (a savings of $83.60), plus the one-time $6 PRESTO card fee if you do not already have a PRESTO card.
Loaded on a PRESTO card only.
When to Purchase
- On or after June 16, 2017. Only available until July 14, 2017.
- Regular Month Passes must be purchased after this date.
- Date modified: