Information line 905-527-4441
- Need to know what route operates where?
- Need a Bus Check number?
- Need information mailed to you?
Call 905-527-4441. Our Information Clerks are available seven days a week, 7:30 am to 8 pm. When you call for information, please make sure you know where you are travelling to and from, and at what time of day. If you call outside of their office hours, an Operations Staff member may be able assist you.
Customer Service Line 905-527-4441
- Have a recommendation, complaint or request?
- Need to report a lost item?
- Have a question about Customer outreach?
Call 905-527-4441. Our Information Clerks or Operations Staff member can transfer you to a Customer Service Representative, who are available weekdays between 8 am to 4 pm and closed on holidays. If the line busy or you are calling outside of business hours, you can leave a voice mail message for the Customer Service Representative. You can also send an email to email@example.com
HSR Administrative Line 905-528-4200
- Have a general question about the HSR?
- Need to speak to office staff member?
Call 905-528-4200. Our Administrative office is open weekdays between 8 am and 4:30 pm.
HSR Customer Service Centre - 36 Hunter St. East
- Need a photo ID?
- Need a timetable?
- Need a PRESTO card or Day Pass?
- Need a Senior Annual Pass or Golden Age Pass?
Visit the HSR Customer Service Centre at 36 Hunter Street East (Hamilton GO Centre), Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Closed on holidays. We accept Cash as well as Direct Debit, Master Card and Visa for all purchases over $5 at this location. The HSR Customer Service Centre does not sell HSR paper tickets or HSR paper Monthly passes but over 100 local vendors do.
Social media accounts are administered by staff at the City of Hamilton. The @HSR Twitter account is updated and monitored Monday to Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm. There will be occasions when the account is used outside of these times for urgent issues or user feedback.
For more HSR information call the customer service line at 905-527-4441.
Your comments and questions are welcome, but before you tweet, ensure there is no personal information or photos of others without consent. We cannot commit to replying individually to all messages received via social media.
For official correspondence regarding HSR service, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 905-546-2489.
Booking an HSR Charter
- A charter can be reserved a minimum of one week in advance
- 2016 charter rate is $134.90 per hour plus HST with a minimum booking of 3 hours every time a bus leaves the MRTC
- Payment in advance by cash, certified cheque, money order or major credit cards
- Payment to be received no less than five working days before date of service
- Charters do not run Monday to Friday, 6 to 9:30 am and 2:30 to 6:30 pm
To reserve your charter, email email@example.com or call 905-546-2424 ext. 5942.
Please have the following details available when booking your charter:
- Date of charter
- Pick up location and time
- Return location and time
- Suggested routing
Terms & Conditions of charters
- Chartering of a HSR vehicle must be contracted by a person of 18 years of age or older.
- Rental of any HSR vehicle is strictly subject to availability.
- The HSR reserves the right to cancel any and all charter services without notice and the HSR shall not be responsible for any losses incurred as a result of such cancellation.
- Payment in advance by cash, certified cheque, money order or major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express). Payment to be received no less than five (5) working days before date of service. Please make certified cheque or money order payable to the Hamilton Street Railway.
- Cancellation charge of $150.00 will apply to all charters cancelled later than 11 am on the last business day prior to date of the charter.
- Extra mileage, time or vehicles ordered other than outlined on the charter itinerary will be charged for at regular rates.
- Any damage or excessive uncleanliness of / to the vehicle, caused by the passengers, will be charged by the carrier to the chartering party.
- Operators will not pay entrance / parking fees to parks or picnic areas. Operators do not park in restricted areas.
- The loading and unloading of any personal possessions and/or equipment is the responsibility of the chartering party.
- Unauthorized signage or any other object displayed on interior or exterior of vehicle is prohibited.
- Smoking and consumption of alcoholic beverages on all vehicles are prohibited.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Date modified: