Because of bad weather, work that was scheduled for Friday, April 21, 2017 has been moved now to Monday, April 24, 2017 from approximately 7 am until approximately 6 pm weather permitting, Justine Avenue from Province Avenue to King Street will be closed due to construction. As a result, Routes 5-DELAWARE eastbound buses will be on detour during this time.
Route 5 - DELAWARE will detour as follows:
- From Justine and Park Row S
- Left (north) on Park Row S
- Right (east) on King
- and resume regular eastbound routing on King east of Justine
- Westbound routing is not affected by this closure.
As a result, the following bus area will be temporarily out of service:
- Eastbound on Justine Avenue at King Street, Nearside, Southwest Corner
*Note: If this work is not completed by the end of the work day on Monday, the same closure and approximate time frame will occur on Tuesday, April 25, 2017.
- Date modified: