If you have a legitimate need to go into the office:
- You must have approval from your leader.
- You must complete the daily health screening (screening.hamilton.ca) before entering the facility.
Occasionally, the online health screening tool is offline for maintenance. If you happen to be trying to access it during these infrequent update periods, either wait a few minutes and try again or download the paper version of the health screening tool.
Health Screening Updates
The City’s daily health screening tools have recently been updated to reflect advice from Ontario’s Chief Medical Officer of Health. The revisions include:
- Expansion and clarification of symptoms
- Clarification of what a “close contact" means
- What to do if a medical authority has directed you to stay at home
- Responding to alerts received through the COVID Alert app
The City’s Self Screening Tool is used to assess entry or non-entry to the City's facility, to communicate the results of screening to supervisors or staff contacts at the City prior to attending a City facility, and to show the screening results to supervisors or staff contacts to permit entry to a City facility.
Questions about the collection of this personal information or personal health information can be directed to [email protected]
- Date modified: