Update: Two down-bound lanes open for Claremont Access. Sherman Access is reduced to one lane.
Bring together friends and family or colleagues and clients with a historic cooking program at Dundurn Castle.
In the 19th century servants were employed in large homes like Dundurn to do a variety of tasks such as washing, dusting, polishing and cooking. Assisted by Dundurn’s Cook Demonstrators, guests will work together to make a traditional recipe in our historic kitchen. Visitors will also have the opportunity to explore with costumed staff over 40 rooms and discover the history of the MacNab family and the servants who lived and worked below stairs to support their affluent lifestyle.
Cost: $25.00 per person
Time: 2 hours
Availability: January to November, 9:30 to 11:30 am or 10 am to 12 noon.
Dundurn also offers tailor made programming to suit the taste and needs of your group. Please call the museum and we will be happy to work with you to make your cooking experience a successful one.
Booking a cooking program
- All venues and programs are subject to availability.
- The cost listed below for each program includes all applicable taxes and cost is subject to change without notice.
- Notify us of any food allergies when you book a program.
- Pre-registration is required.
- We require a minimum payment for 15 people.
- The maximum group size is 45 people.
To book a cooking program contact:
- Date modified: