The Hamilton Farmers’ Market is operated by the City of Hamilton in a year round indoor 55,000 square foot facility and is located in the heart of downtown beside Jackson Square, Hamilton Public Library and steps away from the First Ontario Center. The Market has been a cherished gem within the Hamilton community for over 175 years. It is estimated that approximately 20,000 visitors visit the market weekly/ over 1 million annually. To learn more about the Market visit hamiltonfarmersmarket.ca.
Hours of Operation
The Hamilton Farmers’ Market is open year-round:
- Sunday Closed
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday 9 am to 4 pm
- Wednesday Closed
- Thursday 9 am to 4 pm
- Friday 9 am to 4 pm
- Saturday 8 am to 4 pm
There are parking lots at:
- Car Park 13 - 96 James Street North
- Car Park 37 - 80 Main Street West
- Car Park 62 - 14 Vine Street
- Car Park 66 - 106 Bay Street North
- Car Park 68 - 28 York Boulevard,York Boulevard Parkade.
There is one-hour validated parking available at the York Boulevard Parkade. Ask a Market vendor to validate your parking ticket for you.
- Car Park 80 - 22 Bay Street North at King Street West.
- You must pay to use on-street parking in downtown Hamilton Monday through Friday from 8 am to 6 pm.
- On-street parking in downtown Hamilton is free at most parking meters on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays and after 6 pm Monday through Friday.
- On-street parking meter time limits range from 1 to 2 hours with a grace period of 10 minutes after the meter has expired.
Connect with us!
- Date modified: