Learn more about the provincial framework and how our community’s collective effort can prevent and contain the spread of the virus...
The Community Wellness Indicators provide a snapshot of current community conditions and trends based on select quantitative data from a variety of sources. Monitoring and analysis of trends shows strengths and weaknesses of community life.
The Community Wellness Indicators are a tool for identifying needs and focusing priorities and resources. They show the current and historic trends for specific measurements through graphical representations.
The City uses this information to:
- Improve community awareness and education
- Determine better resource and asset utilization
- Identify whether initiatives and collective actions are improving the community
- Identify community priorities and provide a basis for setting goals and targets for action
- Improve organizational and program planning and development
- Support and validate community concerns and priorities
The statements indicating trends, in most cases, reflect trends beginning two years back from the most current information in the reports.
- Date modified: