Learn more about the provincial framework and how our community’s collective effort can prevent and contain the spread of the virus...
The City of Hamilton welcomes new residents
One in four people in Hamilton was born outside of Canada, and 3,000 to 4,000 immigrants arrive in Hamilton every year. Hamilton is also home to about 5,000 international students.
- The most diversified economy in Canada
- Affordable housing
- Public transit with new services planned
- Cultural, artistic, performing arts and museum attractions
- A wide offering of professional and amateur sporting events and participation opportunities
- Places to worship for people of many different faiths
- A full range of language classes and settlement programs for newcomers
Find information about
- Date modified: